- Zhejiang cities raise minimum wage
- Zhejiang official details efforts to achieve common prosperity
- Zhejiang University releases report on corporate social responsibility
- BOC to step up support for Zhejiang to achieve common prosperity
- Zhejiang to lead efforts to upgrade traditional manufacturing
- Measures set to improve business environment
- Zhejiang to improve urban-rural infrastructure
- Zhejiang to model 'common prosperity' as pilot zone
A total of 96 Zhejiang-based companies made the top 500 private-sector companies, the highest number among all Chinese provinces for the 23rd consecutive year.
The Zhejiang Administration for Market Regulation and the Zhejiang Federation of Industry and Commerce jointly published the "Top 100 Zhejiang Privately-Owned Enterprises in 2021" on Sept 23.
Ningbo Zhoushan Port Group Co Ltd, the operator of the Ningbo Zhoushan Port, the world's largest port by cargo throughput, won the China Quality Award (CQA) at the fourth China Quality Conference held in Hangzhou, East China's Zhejiang province on Sept 16.
East China's Zhejiang province is currently home to 560,000 permanent residents of ethnic minorities, and its ethnic-minority migrant population stands at 2.81 million.